Available in free standing design, the offered array of Centrifugal Fan is used as essential part of blower and ventilation systems. Developed from heavy gauge steel sheet, this high performance fan has been produced by adopting advanced welding method. The housing surface of this fan is treated with die cast aluminum paint. The flame proof design of its impeller and frame denotes its long working life. The copper made sieve bearing or stainless steel ball bearing of this fan promotes its high rotational speed. The energy efficient motor of this Centrifugal Fan is protected against reverse polarity and impedance. Application of finest grade copper wire, best grade magnetic strip and utilization of multiple silicon steel plates helps to improve its operation.
- Stability of static pressure and focused air flow direction are the main attributes of this fan.
- Low noise operation of this fan has contributed to its Eco friendly nature.
- Stainless steel blade
- Space saving look
|Minimum Order Quantity -||1 Piece|
|Wheel Sizes||-310 mm to 2000 mm|
|Pressure upto||-1500 mm WGP|
- R.K. Engg. centrifugal fans are suitable for the exhaust of clean air, lightly dusty.
- Low, medium and high pressure simple and double inlet, models with various volume flow for the different necessities.
- Backward impellers at high efficiency with flat, wing and Sirocco profile.
- Indicated for the various application of the ventilation, air-conditioning and processes industry.
- Volume Flow: 1000 m³/h to 1,00,000 m³/h
10 & 11, Building No.2, Ram Mandir Estate, Near Sharma Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India