Controlled by AC power, this Cabinet Centrifugal Fan is available in free standing design. Widely used as part of central air conditioning unit, this fan has extensive applications in commercial and industrial buildings. The housing part of this fan is made of standard grade steel or galvanized steel plate. Available with single layered or double layered plate design option, this centrifugal fan uses taper sleeve type bearings with mechanical alignment facility. Tempered and quenched steel made blades of this fan ensure its high speed operation. The motor of this fan has been made as per global standards. We are a reliable exporter and manufacturer of premium grade Cabinet Centrifugal Fan.
- Galvanized steel impeller of this fan reduces noise level.
- Copper wire equipped motor
- Energy efficient operation
- Long working life
- Equipped with 1 hp motor and double inlet system, the offered centrifugal fan by R.K. Engg is instrumental in driving out fume filled air with its plastic fabricated blades.
- Accessible in high, medium and low pressure options, this centrifugal fan allows its operator to adjust its flow of volume with its double inlet system.
- Also available with motor having 120 V power, this product consists of double ball bearings. Extensively used in air conditioning, ventilation and processing industries, this exhaust fan can integrate with Sirocco, wing and flat profiles with its backward curved impellers.
10 & 11, Building No.2, Ram Mandir Estate, Near Sharma Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India